Grow sales by enabling your customers to save items for later.
CartBloom enables your shoppers to save items in their cart for later, and pick up where they left off when returning.
The "save for later" feature is popular among the world’s largest eCommerce businesses, because it’s been a tried-and-true method for increasing revenue & conversion. CartBloom is excited to share that same methodology with the Shopify community.
No login required
- Even your guest shoppers can save items for later.
Beautiful cart template
- Well designed and tested cart template, built for max sales and conversion.
Simple to customize
- Customize colors and copy to match your brand.
- Saved items stay in your shoppers cart across all their devices.
- Valuable insights to the products your customers are saving.
- Looks great on all screen sizes and devices.
Increase Conversion & AOV
Saved items are displayed directly under your customers cart, acting as a powerful tool for upselling the products you already know they love.
Let them know when their favorite items are on sale
Saved items are clearly marked when on sale, encouraging your shoppers to move the item into their cart.
Breakup with your Wishlist
Saved items that appear under the cart are more effective than a wishlist. Wishlists are easy to forget about, and take shoppers away from the cart decreasing the chances of them making a purchase.
Klaviyo + MailChimp Integrations
Automatically send email notifications to customers when an item they have saved goes on sale, is almost sold out, or comes back in stock.